So, I've been blogging for almost a year now and I still have NO idea what I am doing nor have the time to figure any of it out on my own! I hate asking for help because I always think I can figure things out on my own, but I really need help with this. It has been very hard for me to work on my blog because Jarrett has the laptop until his deployment is over. I barely have time to work at the library on this let alone job search at the library and since I can't get to the library, I have been limited to updating through my Iphone Blogger App which only lets you do so much!
I look at other blogs constantly trying to figure out how they made their blog so fascinating. I have no clue how to make it look personable yet professional or how to market it properly! I have no clue about html and codes. Even people that have been blogging less than I have have amazing looking blogs and already know what they are doing! Ahhhh this is driving me crazy! I feel like the only way I can make this blog look how I want it is to pay a professional to do it all for me! I do not want to resort to someone doing it for me so I will ask my questions below and hopefully one of my fellow kind bloggers will help a girl out! I hope I am not too annoying with all my questions!
1. Google Friend Connect: How do I get this on to my blog to gain followers? I have tried to set up an account before, but I'm not sure if I actually did it. I also want to know how to get the little link thingy on to my blog like everyone else has!
2. Pages: How do I set up a page for my about me and so on? I see everyone with cute links across the top of their page or on the side going down their page, and I want them on mine! Also, I notice some of you have a link to a certain page that shows you all the posts that you have labeled to that page (example: a page called Marriage that when you click on "Marriage" it takes you to every post with the word "marriage" in the label)! How do you do that too?
3. Marketing: How do I market my blog besides posting my links on Facebook? Should I create a Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram page for my blog? Hmmm!
4. About me section: How do I get rid of the standard Blogger About Me section and do my own custom one? How do I create a cute picture with an about me profile with cute wacky fonts?
5. Buttons: How do I create my own button? I want my own so bad! They are so cute and I want to see my button on other blogs!
6. Link ups: Can someone please explain link ups to me and tips to create my own link up every week?
7. Is everyone a natural graphic designer or are most of you just finding all of these graphics from blogs that offers tutorials? I want to create my own stuff and I want my blog to be completely custom by me, but I have not the slightest bit of an idea on how to do it!
Okay, I think that's all I have for now, so please comment below and help me come from an amateur blogger to a sophisticated experienced blogger! :)