Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday's letters!

Dear Husband, We have almost made it to the half way point of this deployment and I could not be happier. Thank you once again for the beautiful roses on Valentine's Day yesterday. Those being on the doorstep when I got home were exactly what I needed considering the hectic day that I had. You are the best husband I could ask for! Dear Leo, You really need to get this whole car sickness thing under control. Mommy has tried everything and you still get sick almost every time we drive somewhere. Hopefully you will grow out of this soon. Dear baby Austyn, We cannot wait for your arrival in two months. Your mommy looks like she could pop you out any minute, but we still have some time to get ready for your arrival. Your baby shower is tomorrow so be prepared to be one spoiled little girl. Dear Maryland, It is definitely good to be home for two weekend in a row. I wish I could stay longer this weekend, but it is never too long until I/we are back again.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...