Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pinterest care package ideas!

So, as I stated in an earlier post, I sent Jarrett a Valentine's Day care package about two weeks ago. He actually got it before Valentine's Day even though I felt like I was sending it too late. This was my first package, so I had no clue what I was doing and kind of rushed the whole process. I did not have a lot of time to decorate the box the way I wanted either, but I did find a ton of awesome ideas on Pinterest. I mean, when can you not find an amazing idea on Pinterest? There are so many creative packages out there and it is so awesome to see what my fellow military wives come up with. I found Christmas packages, Halloween ones and Valentines ones that sure put my package to shame! Regardless of what it looked like though, my husband loved his so much! In the end, that is all that matters! Hope my fellow wives find some inspiration in my findings below!































No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...