Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hated being away from Jarrett today, but I pulled through like a big girl. Jarrett usually gets deployed around this time every year, so it is rare if we get Valentine's Day together. Even though we are apart on this day a lot, he always makes up for it. Today I had roses and a beautiful note on the porch when I got home from work, and I cried like a baby! I hate being so emotional, but sometimes a girl has to belt out the tears! I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day and to all you military wives with husbands deployed, I hope you all got through the day too! Here's to hopefully being with our husbands next Valentine's Day! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...