Thursday, September 19, 2013

September quote of the month

Age is nothing but a state of mind.
How old are you?
Personally, at this moment
I have no idea how hold I am.
I do remember a few milestone birthdays-
you know, 18, 21, 40...
But in my head, nothing has ever changed.
I keep wondering when
everyone is going to catch up to the fact
that for the last thirty years,
I've been masquerading as an adult.
 
Perhaps we are, like the old saying goes,
"only as old as we feel."
In that case, I'll stay
lost in my bewilderment...
'cause really, life is what we make it
and age is nothing
but a state of mind.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...