Sunday, August 4, 2013

Brooke's bachelorette party

It still bugs me that I cannot be in my best friend, Brooke's, wedding, but at least I was able to attend her bridal shower and now her bachelorette party. We had her bachelorette party last night and we all had the best time! Around three Brooke and I got ready for the night and then we ran some errands before the girls got to her house. It was so nice to get to spend some time with her just her and I before the party.

After the girls got to her house we left for dinner at Sobo's Bistro. We had a great time at dinner and the food was delicious! After dinner we took a ride to Lighthouse Sound where Brooke is getting married! I had never been there before so I wanted to see where she was saying "I do"! It was beautiful there and she is going to make a gorgeous bride! After our stop there we played mini golf in Ocean City! I am terrible at mini golf. I always have been. I knocked my ball in the water twice and hit it into a bush twice. Yep, I fail at mini golf! After mini golf we went back to Brooke's house and she opened her gifts which were all lingerie and pajamas! She got some cute stuff and some sexy stuff! We had a great time watching her open everything! It was a great time all around!

Have you been to any Bachelorette parties lately?
Any of them been pretty crazy?
Anyone going to any weddings soon?
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...