Friday, December 21, 2012

Three years married!

Today, Jarrett and I have been married for three years. My, how time flies! I hated that we couldn't spend it together though, but it's alright. I do not want to complain when there are women out there that have husbands deployed on their anniversary. I've been pretty lucky to always have Jarrett home during these exciting times. We've decided to leave for Christmas in Maryland on Sunday morning instead of tomorrow night so we can spend the evening together. I don't care what we do whether we go out or just stay in, I just want to spend time with him and celebrate everything that we have been through together in these short three years. We have grown up so much since we met seven years ago. It's amazing to think about all the things we've been through and all the ways that we've grown as individuals and as a couple. I feel so blessed and lucky to have married the man that I did. I cannot wait to see what life has in store for us next. For now, I am watching Fireproof on CMT while I wait for Jarrett to get home from a long night of work! Perfect movie to watch on the anniversary of the best day of my life! :)
 
Cheers to marriage,
Katie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...