Monday, April 30, 2012

Visits!


Sorry I haven't been able to update very much due to the fact that Jarrett is in Texas and has the laptop. I can't wait till we finally get a desktop computer so I don't have to use the base library anymore when he's away. Anyway, so Jarrett is in Texas for the next two weeks for Seven Level school and of course I already miss him like crazy and he has only been gone for four days. Oh the joys of being a military wife; no matter how long they are gone for whether it's two weeks or seven months, you can't help but miss them. I am a little less lonely now because of my in laws living here, so it's not as bad as usual. It's great to have family living here now, but I still get plenty of visitors and even more so when Jarrett is away! In fact, I think that every time Jarrett has been away I've had someone come visit me! I sometimes feel like such a baby because I hate being all alone in my house, but I'm sure I'm not the only military wife that feels this way. At least next time he leaves I'll have Leo there at the house. Anyway, my best friend Christina visited from Friday until Sunday. We had such a great time shopping, eating lots of great food, going to the movies and watching a lot of True Blood. She has totally got me hooked on that show! I'm so glad that after all of these years, she is still my best friend and that she never fails to keep in touch with me even though I live three hours away from her. We both have a lot going on in our lives, but we always make time for each other. Every time I come home I always try to see her and my other close friends. Sometimes I'm only able to come home for a short amount of time, so it's hard to fit everyone in, but regardless, I know at the end of the day, I have some amazing people in my life back home. My next visit will be my mom and Sophie on Thursday! I think my mom visits more than anyone else, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...