Sunday, April 22, 2012

My hobby with my hubby!

Me shooting!

Jarrett shooting!

So if you haven't noticed already, Jarrett and I love target shooting. It is one of things that we love to do most together. Every couple should have a hobby together. If you are a military wife, at some point your husband will nag you to go to the shooting range with him. Jarrett must have bugged me a thousand times to go with him until I finally said yes. I'm not gonna lie, guns scared the crap out of me, but now it's another fear conquered. It's been about a year since I learned to shoot and now more than ever, I'm glad I had the courage to learn, and to do something with Jarrett that was important to him. When my husband is gone and it's just me in our house, I have confidence in myself and my abilities that I can protect myself against anyone who enters my home. I honestly think that every woman needs to know how to protect herself. Every time we go to the range, I get better and better and my confidence level goes up even more. It's crazy because I never ever thought that I would have the strength to shoot a gun and now here I am, able to defend myself if needed. It's a great feeling. I feel so blessed to have a husband that keeps me safe and teaches me how to keep myself safe when he is deployed.

Katie<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...