Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hubby's 25th Birthday!

A little collage my mother in law made of Jarrett. He won't kill me for putting this on here because she already put it on facebook! HA! :)


This is the amazing man that he has become. I am so proud to be his wife!
 
Hubby's delicious birthday cake from Cold Stone. Yum yum!
 
It's hard to believe that we met and fell in love when we were 18 and now here we are at 25! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to be married to him. He is my soul mate and best friend, and I don't know what I would do without him. It is rare to find your soul mate at such a young age. Sometimes I still can't believe that he's mine. After everything I have been through in my life, he is the one great constant that is always there. We should all be so blessed to love someone and have them love us back!
 
Happy birthday Jarrett! I will love you forever!
 
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...