Wednesday, April 18, 2012

25 things I've learned in 25 years!

I saw this on a friends blog so I figured I would go for it too!

1. All men are NOT the same! Trust me, I know!

2.Yoga pants are the absolute best thing ever invented.

3.You don't have to do everything the conventual way. Do everything on your own time and don't always do what others expect of you. You did college in 5 years instead of 4? Who cares. You got married at the courthouse instead of having a huge wedding? Awesome. You're waiting until 30 to start a family with your husband? Do it. Don't let anyone put pressure on you. Why yes I am preaching to myself. :)

4. The smallest, simplest things in life make me the most happy.

5. God has an extremely wonderful plan not just for me, but for all of us. Trust in it.

6. Family is EVERYTHING. So are friends. Always tell them just how much you love them.

7. One of my biggest dreams is to be a mother. I always knew I wanted to have children, but now, more than ever, I want to be a mom at some point. Whether I am delivering them myself or I am adopting, it must be an essential apart of my life. Actually, I think I want twins! Don't tell Jarrett! ;)

8. Being an Air force wife has been one of the hardest things in my life, but also one of the most satisfying.

9. I am an avid dog lover. Ever since mom got Sophie, my puppy obsession has sprung head on. I want Leo and I want him home now!

10. Fireproof is a genius movie. It's amazing. Also, Dirty Dancing and Grease will always be the best movies on earth. Fact.

11. Even though I am not exactly where I thought I would be in life at this age, I am happy and blessed.

12. I care way too much what people think of me. I am a natural people pleaser and I can't help it. I just want to be one of those girls that could care less. Maybe I am kind of breaking this habit with this blog. Sometimes I just write something and publish it quick without thinking about what others will think.

13. I really cannot stand people that think they are entitled or think that they can just use other people. You are not supposed to get everything that you want, and some people just don't understand that. Also, using other people to get what you want is not cool. Not cool, just annoying.

14. One Tree Hill is without a doubt the best teen show ever. Yes, I still love my ABC Family/CW shows and soap operas. So what?

15. I don't care what you say...Nicholas Sparks books are the best romance books.

16. Your taste buds WILL change as you grow. I use to hate squash, any kind of nut, olives, mustard and cucumbers with a passion and now I love them. I still hate limabeans and asparagus though. That may not change.

17. I sometimes wish I was a little kid again. If I could go back to a time in my childhood it would be when we moved to Salisbury when I was in the first grade. I loved the house we lived in and that I could look out my bedroom window and see the Salisbury Park Christmas lights.

18. Being healthy and taking good care of yourself is so important. It is no joke.

19. I love being a wife. Plain and simple.

20. Believe in yourself. You are much stronger than you know.

21. I am actually good at target shooting. Never in a million years would I think that the hobby that I would have with my husband would be shooting guns. It's awesome!

22. Even though I have an English degree, I still make mistakes every now and then. No one said an English major was perfect.

23. We have to stop judging others. We are no better than the person next to us. The only one that has the right to judge is God himself.

24. We all make mistakes. We are all entitled to them at some point in our lives.

25. No matter what, I will always stay positive, smile and laugh as much as possible.

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...