Okay so remember how I was talking about how I've become a home decor crazy person? Well, Pier 1 Imports pretty much owns my life. There are about a billion and one things that I want from there. I just wish they were a tad bit cheaper, but what am I supposed to do when their stuff is so darn cute? Our apartment looks great compared to what it looked like before I moved in, but it still needs a little more. It needs some finishing touches for the most part. So, since Pier 1 is a little too pricey for my budget right now, I have have made myself a wish list! Most of this list is stuff I want for our living room.
1. A cute arm chair for the living room, much like this one.
2. Pillows! I love pillows more and more everyday! They just add sparks to any couch or chair. I tend to go for flowery type pillows and pillows with leaves on them. I really want new pillows for my couches!
3. I would love a couple of these bad boys to spread throughout the living and dining room! Perfect with some bamboo sticks or grass sticks!
4. More large wall decor. We have this large wall behind our TV in our living room that needs some major work done to it. We have this gorgeous mural that my mother in law gave us, but it just needs more. I kind of want two other long type works of art to go on each side of the mural much like this one, but turned around the long way.
5. A bookcase. Jarrett and I are starting to accumulate a lot more books and magazines and where do we keep them? In a medium basket under the coffee table. Yep that's it. We need a bookcase asap! I want this one!
6. A new rug. A rug other than our plain baby blue $30 rug that we got at Walmart. I love this one!
7. A papasan chair for our bedroom with this adorable spring-like cushion! While being the cutest chair ever, they are the most comfy too! Everyone must have one!
8. New wicker patio furniture! Two of these chairs, a table and of course, cute cushions. L-O-V-E!
Alright! This is enough materialist dreaming for one night.