Thursday, May 24, 2012

Home sweet home!





I went on a quick trip to Maryland Tuesday and Wednesday to finally meet Leo. I am so in love with this puppy. It's insane. He is literally the cutest thing I've ever seen. I also got to play with his brothers and sisters which was hilarious. Leo is such a snuggle bunny, and I'm kind of hoping that he stays that way and isn't way too hyper. What am I talking about? He's a dachshund. He's going to be hyper no matter what. Well I guess one can only hope. I know he will be a little wild at first, but it will pass as time goes by. Besides seeing Leo, I was able to fit in some time with my mom and brothers and three of my closest girls Christina, Brooke and Amanda. Every time I come home, my days are so packed it's crazy. I drove home early Tuesday morning, got in to town at twelve, went to lunch with mom and Christina right then, visited my brother Chris at work, went to see Leo at two, had a delicious spaghetti and meatball dinner with my mom and older brother Matt, went to a baseball game with Brooke after dinner then Chris and his girlfriend Erin came over and hung out. Wednesday I spent the whole day with Amanda since she is moving to New York in a week and I haven't seen her in forever. She is basically going through what I went through two years ago with graduating from college and moving away to be with the man she loves. We went to Panera for lunch and literally talked there for two hours. We have been through so much together and I am going to miss her so much! At least now I have a reason to take a little vacation to New York! Anyways, after spending all day with her I met my mom for $4 burgers at yummy Backstreet Grill and hit the road back to Virginia at six! Why yes I am just a tad bit exhausted, but I wouldn't trade my Maryland trips for anything!

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...