Monday, May 21, 2012

Chocolate and peanut butter obsession!

It's no secret that I have always had a major sweet tooth, but I feel like the older I get the worse it gets. I love all kinds of sweet goodies, but my absolute favorite is chocolate and peanut butter together. Goodness gracious I love chocolate and peanut butter. It's a little bit insane. Just a little bit. Then Pinterest had to come along and all. I just had to go and search for chocolate and peanut butter desserts. Well, this is what I found and this is what I am dying to make:

1.) Truffles! My goodness! Need I say more?
 2.) Homemade peanut butter cups! Yes please!
 3.) Some kind of chocolate/peanut butter brownie bite thing.
 4.) Whoopie pies!
 5.) Cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and pb cups on top!
 6.) I have no clue what this is, but it looks like a chocolate/peanut butter casserole?
7.) Peanut butter and chocolate chip muffins!
8.) And last but not least, half chocolate covered pretzel sandwiches with peanut butter frosting in the middle. Yikes!

So, at some point in the near future I will make all of these. Stay tuned for updates and recipes!

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...