Friday, May 18, 2012

Getting ready for Leo!


Goodness gracious I have been lacking on this blog! Sorry guys! I keep forgetting that I have the computer back again! I promise I will get better at this whole thing. And yes, this post is going to be about Leo and it most certainly won't be the last! haha! I really feel like I talk about him way too much, but I can't help it. I've never had a dog of my own and I'm pretty hyped about getting him in two weeks. I'm sure my huge obsession with him will end shortly, but for now, just let me bask in his total cuteness for just a little bit longer! I just love the breeder because she has been updating us every week with new pictures and updates on his progress. He is already growing up so fast and we haven't even officially met him yet so this Tuesday can't come soon enough. One of the other things that I love about the breeder is that she gives you a little starter kit with a whole bag of food, treats, toys and a blanket when you pick up your puppy. Yay! Aside from that stuff, I did go shopping today for the rest of the small stuff that he'll need. As soon as we put our deposit down on him I immediately sat down and made a list of everything to buy! If you learn anything about me it's that I make lists for literally everything. I always like to be prepared for things and this is surely something I want to be perfectly prepared for. Yes I know, control freak! haha! Anyway, all that we have left to get is his crate and crate pad, his bed and his pet carrier then he will be all set and ready to come home. Also, more and more toys and some Ravens apparel, and THEN he will be ready!
Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...