Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Travel Bucket List!

Okay so I am super jealous of people that can just travel wherever they want at anytime they want. I try really hard to not be so envious of others, but sometimes it's hard. I haven't had a vacation in literally like four of five years, yet there are people that can just go on vacation after vacation whenever they want to! Ahhhh drives me crazy! Anyway, at some point I want to do some extensive traveling, so I've started a bucket list of vacations I want to take and amazing places I want to travel.

1. Fort Worth, Texas

I was born in Fort Worth, Texas and most of all of my family live in Fort Worth and throughout other parts of Texas. It has been about six years since my family and I took a trip here and it's about time we all go back! Jarrett will finally get to meet the rest of my family!

2. New York City

My mom and I have been talking lately about taking a New York girls trip. Just a little weekend getaway...or longer! :)

3. Family Cruise to anywhere

I want to go on a cruise ASAP! I think everyone I know has been on a cruise and I want to go bad! I think it would be awesome to take a huge family cruise so everyone is together. I've heard it's more fun when there is a big group.

4. Alaska

Since Jarrett and I came so close to getting stationed here, we've decided we want to take a trip here at some point. It will be a very expensive trip, but it will be well worth it. Who knows, we could still get stationed here at some point.

5. Hawaii

Who doesn't want to vacation in Hawaii? :)

6. Las Vegas

I don't know exactly why I want to go to Vegas, but I do! I know a ton of people that have vacationed there and also lived there. I think I just want that Vegas experience, but nothing too crazy.

7. Aspen, Colorado

While I love the beach, I love the mountains even more. I can't help it. I love being around mountains.
8. Italy

I love being married to a man that is Italian, so we must go to Italy at some point.

9. Paris, France

I have been wanting to go to Paris ever since I was a little girl. Someday, it's going to happen. I promise!

10. Ireland

Ireland is so gorgeous and I want to see it all first hand!

These are all of the places that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure I will add more to the list as time goes by. For now, I'm just glad I have the list that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...