Monday, June 4, 2012

Home sweet home!



This weekend was full of puppy shenanigans, great family time and of course, great food! Saturday was the big day. At 2 o'clock Jarrett and I would officially be the owners of Leo. So excited and nervous all at the same time. My heart was literally pounding as we drove to the breeder's house. Yep, this is just another thing to stress me out. I might just be posting random rants here and there about the fun process of puppy training. Beware. Besides our new addition, we got to spend some time with my brothers and we all went to Red Roost for dinner that night. For those of you that don't know, Red Roost is one of the best places in the world to get crabs. Going to dinner there is one of my favorite past times from living in Maryland. It is a summer must for the whole family. After dinner, my sister in law, Caroline, came over. I haven't seen her in forever, so it was certainly awesome to get to spend some time with her. We played with Leo then went to Cold stone to get some delicious ice cream. Great times like always. On Sunday my dad had a cookout full of beef brisket, BBQ ribs, potato salad, baked beans and lemon pie. I'm telling you, every time I come home my dad cooks like there is no tomorrow. He always makes so much food and then sends half of the leftovers back to Virginia with me. I'm not complaining though. After lunch it was time to brace the three hour ride back home with an eight week old puppy. Yeah, he wined and howled a lot, but for the most part he slept. I must say, the past couple of nights with him have been pretty darn exhausting, but I know they will get better. I wouldn't trade him for the world!

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...