Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! I know I sure did. Jarrett and I FINALLY had a day off together. We work opposite shifts plus Jarr's been working weekends occasionally, so it has been really hard to spend quality time together. We don't even have to do a ton of stuff to spend quality time with each other. We just needed pure relaxing and that's what we got. We went out to lunch, came back home and took about a two hour nap together with Leo, cooked out on the grill with the in laws and then went and got ice cream. Perfect day! Fireworks wise, we decided to be bums this year and not go out, but I'm pretty sure we'll be able to see them from our porch. As Americans, we are so blessed to live in this country where our brave men and women fought so that we could be free today. We are so blessed to have a day like this so that we may celebrate together the birth of our great nation. I am proud to say that I am an American, and that I live in a nation that has its freedom. Happy birthday America!

Katie<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing what you have to say, so comment away! You can also reach me through e-mail @ khayman27@gmail.com! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...